Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Play Around - It's how You can Learn

As mentioned in my NMRA Presentation on Sunday, don't be afraid to play around... with your models Scooter, with your models.

So I have now started a new project and will use what Scooter and I told everyone about on the weekend - Rattle Cans and I'll also make sure to do it with an Accent - haw haw haw mes amies.  My test subject is an undecorated Atlas 50'6" ACF Boxcar in HO scale.


As we all know, this might take me a while as I tend to get distracted by all sorts of shiny baubles. To be precise, it is around about project number 24 currently on the go !  Nothing is linear, so who knows when each will be completed - before or after the clothesline?......

Check out the recording of Scooter and myself in this video up on Youtube - "AR Virtual Convention 2021 Day 3 Part 2" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzL2TOljFhE

You need to look at timestamp 3:05:00 to 3:24:30 for Scooter and 3:24:30 to 3:57:10 for Myself.

As the project progresses, I'll update my blog - won't I ?....

No comments:

Post a Comment