Sunday, August 8, 2021

Hmmm, that was Simple

I needed something to hold my sandpaper down for sanding small items like my PCB Ties for my points I am making amongst other things.



So I found some offcuts of dressed 12 mm pine kicking around the place here.  Plywood would do as well - most anything I expect, as long as it has a good flat surface.

So I cut the pine into a 70 mm length and it was 42 mm wide.  Then I sanded the edges to remove all the Scooters, oh I mean, dags off the edges.

Then a thin coat of PVA glue and I applied the suitably trimmed pieces of sand paper.  I was wanting some 1200 grit wet & dry, so it went on one side and 800 grit on the other.  Makes for a handing little tool around the work desk.

I must make a few more of other grit grades one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment