Sunday, October 1, 2017

Busy busy busy

It is all happening at once! First one of the N scalers at the club has retired as of last Friday. So I expect we will see Bus Driver at the club a lot more often. One of the guys at work I have known for 16 years also retired on the same day, and I've just put my notice in and will pull the pin in a months' time.

To add to this I got tapped on the shoulder to run a workshop at the upcoming "Model Railways for a Day" convention. So I am doing baseboards since I am good at making a big mess with foam and No More Gaps.

I went over to Scooters place on Saturday and we made up a couple of dozen A4 sized diorama bases with foam and plywood for the attendees to build on during the convention.


At home on Sunday I continued with my larger versions to show people what are all the alternatives. I will have a range to show them including chook wire, cardboard, fly mesh etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment